Portable, compact, easy to use, a Notebook is a versatile product, the use of which cannot be undermined. Serious work or play, Notebook has become more of a necessity than a luxury. Choosing a right Notebook that suits your budget and your requirement can be a little daunting at times. With a wide variety of Notebooks available, it can be quite confusing to get our hands on the right one. Hence, let’s identify what key things we should be looking for while hunting for a right Notebook.
1.Determine the use:
The purpose of renting the Notebook will be the deciding factor for which brand or type of Notebook you are looking for. Question yourself if it is basically for
• Office work-The best and latest business Notebooks like Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga, Dell XPS 13, HP Elite X2, Acer Chromebook 14, Lenovo Thinkpad 13, Lenovo Thinkpad X260 are ideal for office work meant for serious business
• Student use – Notebooks meant for school work and some fun, are best for this category of users. HD streaming videos for lectures, good speakers, gaming and within the budget are the criteria. Apple Macbook Air 13-inch, Dell XPS 15, HP Spectre X360, Macbook Pro 13-inch, Lenovo Yoga 900S, Apple 12-inch MacBook are good to fit the bill.
• Video games –Choosing a business Notebook for gaming is like acting silly. Notebooks like Origin EON 15-X, Asus ROG Strix GL502, Lenovo Ideapad Y700, Asus ROG G752, Razer blade are to name a few for the ones who are looking for gaming as a purpose to choose a Notebook.
• Multimedia use– One of the uses of a Notebook is undeniably multimedia. Asus ROG Strix GL702 VM-DB71, Asus ROG GL552VW-DH71, Lenovo premium FX 7500 are supposed to be the best for multimedia use or perfect for the ones who like to try their hands on recording music, video editing or to photo editing.
2. Key is in choosing the right Operating system:
Choosing the right operating system is a bit tricky as all the operating systems have certain pros and cons, however, it depends on your personal choice and your understanding about the operating system which will help you take the best pick. Here is a quick rundown on the three most happening operating systems as of today.
• Windows 10 -This is one of the most versatile and flexible operating systems you might find. Windows 10 is a vast improvement over the windows 7 or windows 8 with a tweaked Start menu for good and the Cortana Digital assistant, not to mention the new software update alert feature that appears on the right side of the task bar.
• Mac OS – Most of the time, the Mac OS is similar to that of Windows 10. In the likes of Cortana Assistant in Windows 10, we have Siri in Mac OS. However, the painful drawback with Mac OS is it isn’t meant for touch screen.
• Chrome OS-The biggest advantage of Chrome OS is its simplicity and ease of use. The user interface is more or less like Windows 10, however, the main app that comes to use is the Google Chrome browser. Similar to the Cortana assistant in Windows 10, we have the Google Now for any kind of help with the OS.
3.Choosing the right size makes the difference:
• 11 to 12 inch-If you are looking for the ultra thin weight less models, then this is the right size.
• 13-14 inch- Strikes the right equation in terms of usability and portability.
• 15 inch- Ideal for gaming and the most popular size of the lot.
• 17-18 inch- When portability is the last thing you have on your mind and ideal for gaming and multi-media.
For any kind of use or any model or brand that you are looking for, Dubai Laptop Rental stands on the top for providing the Notebook Rental Services in the UAE. We help you choose the right model ideal for your use weighing all the options and suggesting only the best that suits your requirement.