At this point of time, many of the students would be gearing up to join school/college. Laptops of late are as important as the pen or paper; which makes choosing the right laptop for attending school a daunting task. With the school tuition fee, the burden of buying the reference material and many other expenses, the students tend to show an inclination towards buying the laptops that are available on sale most of the time. On this note, we at Dubai Laptop Rental would like to advise that instead of opting to buy an outdated product on sale, choose to rent the latest technology product that is ideal for your stream of education. We offer all brands of laptop rental in Dubai for students, business and personal use in bulk as well as for single laptop requirement.
The technical requirement of the student laptop is vastly different from a business standpoint. Being lightweight, as the students need to carry the laptops from one department to the other for attending classes, a decent battery life is also required as the students are always on the go and durability is another factor the students should be looking for as the students tend to be careless and a spill-resistant keyboard will be handy in such cases. Here are a few tips that might help you take a right decision while choosing the laptops.
- Portability: This is high on the list. Unless you are a CAD student who requires a work machine in the name of the laptop, the ideal size would be between 11-14 inch laptops weighing under 4 pounds.
- Durability: Choosing the spill-resistant laptops and the laptops that can survive a drop from certain height are the way to go.
- Get the Specifications right: Even though you are a technology freak and want to stick to the latest technology you would want to keep the laptop you rent until you finish your graduation. Therefore, choose the technology that is as latest as possible.
- Choose the OS that works best for you: Operating system plays an important role as there might be certain school specific software which might be supported by only certain operating systems. While the Windows 10 is versatile, Chrome OS is uncomplicated and very user-friendly. The Mac OS is ideal for art/design students.
- Target for minimum 8hrs battery life: Students always need a laptop that offers longer unplugged use.
- Consider a 2-in-1: The 2-in-1 s are not only trendy, they can conveniently turn into a tablet when you are on the move and transform into a laptop when a lot of typing work needs to be done.